For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Racing Home Ltd (“Racing Home”)
2. How We Collect Your Data We may collect and process Your Data:
• whenever You visit Racing Home (We may collect details of Your visits including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources You access);
• when You register to use RACINGHOME.CO.UK;
• whenever You provide Your Data on an online form on RACINGHOME.CO.UK (for example, when You submit video, images and other material, when You enter competitions or free prize draws etc);
• whenever You provide Your Data to Us when reporting a problem with RACINGHOME.CO.UK, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting Us for any other reason;
• whenever You complete one of Our voluntary surveys that We use for research purposes; and
• whenever You disclose Your Data to Us, or We collect Your Data from You, in any other way, through RACINGHOME.CO.UK or otherwise.
3. How We Use Your Information We use Your Data to:
• monitor, develop and improve RACINGHOME.CO.UK and Your experience and ensure that content of RACINGHOME.CO.UK is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
• process Your registration to use RACINGHOME.CO.UK and provide You with a User Name and Password;
• provide You with information, products or services that You request from Us;
• allow You to participate in interactive features of Our service, should You choose to do so;
• notify You about changes to Our service;
• process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by You;
• investigate any suspected breach of the Terms of Service by or otherwise relating to You; and
• publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners, where You are one of the prize winners.
• We may also use Your Data for certain marketing, market research and related purposes, including:
• providing You with information about Our products and services, or related products and services of selected reputable third parties, via email/post/telephone/text which may be of interest to You;
• making Your Data available from time to time to selected reputable third parties for the same purposes as above; and
• asking You to participate in market research, for example surveys about topical issues, conducted by Us or trusted partners or reputable third parties. We will always try to tell You before You participate in a survey how any information You provide in the survey will be used.
We will always inform You before collecting Your Data if We intend to use Your Data for such marketing, market research and related purposes, or if We intend to disclose Your Data to any third party for such purposes. To opt-out of receiving any such information You can:
• amend Your preferences accordingly on the settings page of Your on-line account; or
• use the facility contained in any such communication; or
• email us at email@example.com stating Your User Name.
4. Passing On Your Data To Third Parties We may pass on Your Data:
• to Our employees and agents to administer Your on-line account;
• to reputable third parties in order to gather general statistical information about the Site user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters but these details will not include information personally identifying You;
• to a prospective buyer of some or all of Our business or assets, in which case personal data held by Racing Home Limited about its customers will also be one of the transferred assets;
• to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions [http://www.racinghome.co.uk/terms-of-service.htm] or where We are under a duty to disclose or share Your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
• record statistical data about Our users' browsing actions so that We can estimate Our audience size and usage pattern:
• store information about Your preferences, and to allow Us to customise RACINGHOME.CO.UK according to Your individual interests;
• speed up Your searches; and
• recognise You when You return to RACINGHOME.CO.UK.
7. Links to Other Websites RACINGHOME.CO.UK may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access to and Updating Your Data If You would like to receive a copy of Your Data held by Us, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge You a small administration fee to meet our costs in complying with Your request. If You are a registered user of RACINGHOME.CO.UK You may access and update Your Data contained in Your on-line account at any time. You must make sure that You update Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes. You can ask Us to remove Your Data from Our database entirely by sending an email to email@example.com specifying Your name, the email address You used to register with Us and Your User Name.
10. Contact Us